Please bring the following equipment to your class:
- A Handgun (of course)
- Pen and paper
- Sun screen
- A folding chair
- Eye & Ear protection
- Minimum of 2 magazines/speed loaders (Minimum 1 magazine and no speed loader for NRA Basic Pistol)
- Quality strong side holster and support belt (i.e. no cross draw/small of back/ shoulder holster) Defensive Pistol classes only.
- Magazine or speed loader pouch/carrier
- 200 rds of FMJ ammunition that functions reliably in your firearm. (50 Rounds for NRA Basic Pistol)
- Snacks, lunch and plenty of water! While we will take regular breaks throughout training.
Dress appropriately for the weather. All range time will be outdoors, you will be on the firing line for a while. Weather in NC can be somewhat unpredictable so keep that in mind.
<form action=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr” method=”post” target=”_top”>
<input type=”hidden” name=”cmd” value=”_s-xclick”>
<input type=”hidden” name=”hosted_button_id” value=”NPE3Z5JND5KCQ”>
<input type=”image” src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif” border=”0″ name=”submit” alt=”PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!”>
<img alt=”” border=”0″ src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif” width=”1″ height=”1″>